Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mr. RM- part two

Hey Kids, sorry I forgot the rest of the story, namely the two dollars.

OK, so ironically, I broke up with Mr. RM after exactly three weeks to the hour. My guy friend was a little bitter about it, and so he paid me all in pennies so I could "enjoy every cent of it." He actually called me and told me to come over and get my money and then he would not give me a bag, so I had it coming out of my pockets, in my hands, probably even my bra. It was awesome.

So, what was awesome was that we had the Christmas ball and Mr. RM had already asked me and his friend, the one who cannot lie, had asked my friend Jenny to go. So, when we broke up, he said he still wanted to go with me, since he had asked. Then, he also hooked my friend Jody up with his really good looking friend and we all went together.

Because I was a little bitter and spiteful, I told the girls that if I wasn't dancing with him, one of them had to be, to keep him away from the big faced girl. Honestly, that night was the perfect revenge because as the big faced girl sat on the sidelines, I danced and twirled, and when I wasn't dancing with him, I was with a myriad of other guys, one of whom actually would lift me up and twirl me in my beautiful dress. Take that big faced girl! I maybe (as in, absolutely) would give her a snide look every time I could and again, she cried.

One would think that she would learn that you shouldn't ask a guy who has a girlfriend out right? And that cheating is bad. Well, she didn't. Actually, she ended up cheating on him, but a whole lot more than he cheated on me, and being knocked up, she ended up marrying the father. Really, that was awesome end to the story. Life is funny sometimes.

No comments: