Thursday, October 16, 2008

IV- aiding and abedding- Mr. Trouble

Oh wow, this one is kind of drama filled and basically paints me as a tramp, so be prepared.

I met Mr. Trouble because he was dating a friend of mine. He came to me to ask how to ask her to prom, and we became instant friends. There was just some kind of connection with us (I have since learned the name for it is chemistry/lust). He had dyed his hair red before prom, and the night before he asked me to dye it back. I did it, and my mom informed me that he looked at me with so much awe. Awe! At prom, we danced more than I danced with my date Mr. MD.

A week later, his girlfriend, our friends and I were supposed to be having a girls night, and since he would be free that night, he asked me out. I am kind of a tramp and there was so much chemistry that I said yes. It never happened though because when his mom found out the plan, she changed it to a co-ed sleep over.

After that sleep over, he and I would ditch classes all the time to hike together, or go to the mall. Then we all went camping at the lake for a week, and we tried to ditch everyone to be alone together. Then, every time we would go hot tubbing he would secretly be touching my leg or something, while being right next to his girlfriend. Wow, what quality right?

Finally, one night a bunch of us were hot tubbing and his girlfriend wasn't there. He gave me a back rub, and oh wow, it got back to everyone, but very very changed. Needless to say, there was a lot of drama.

Finally, the morning after prom Mr. Trouble broke up with his girlfriend, and shockingly showed up at my house three days later. We went to ice cream and decided that we should sneak out that night and go hot tubbing. He was coming to my house to pick me up, and I was going to sneak out, but I just couldn't do it. I had to tell my mom and she actually let me go!

We parked in a field across from his house and snuck into his hot tub. Wow! That is where I had my first make out session. It was amazing, and still goes down as one of my favorites. Then, he took me home.

A few days later we went to ice cream and I told him I thought we should just be friends. Then we went hiking again, he confessed that the first time we ever hiked together, a year earlier, he wanted to kiss me. Then, this is bad, but he pushed me down into a thicket and tried to get me to kiss him. I held out for two minutes or so, then we kissed again. And, I again told him we had to just be friends.

A couple days later, I changed my mind, and guess what? He had a new girlfriend! She was the epitome of dumb. Let's call her Ditsy (that isn't her really name, but it isn't too far off). She was dumb and prided herself in not wearing bras.

Bla bla bla, I went over to his house one day to drop something off. He called for me to come in, and when I walked up stairs, he was in nothing but a towel, and it was beautiful. He put on clothes and we chatted, ended up in the hot tub and wow, we kissed again. Yep, he cheated on another girlfriend.

I went off to college, he got another girlfriend, I came back for a visit, and he cheated again! Yes, I am a whore, but I choose to believe I was just aiding and abedding a cheater.

We never really saw each other much after that because he got a new girlfriend who wisely would not let him see me.

Just so you all know, I never never never aided and abedded a cheater again.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

you kill me.

Tess said...

lesson learned. cheaters are TROUBLE!