Monday, September 29, 2008

Why do I, a single girl, have a blog?

I cannot believe it, I finally have a blog. I always thought that blogs were just for married people with kids, so people could smile and see how wonderful their lives are. I am none of the above. Instead, I am a single girl who has moved out to California. But after people hear my stories about being bitten by a squirrel in Zion's National Park, or getting lost in the Sierra Nevada mountains looking for lost campers and ending up sleeping in a hotel with two boys and my roommates all going commando (not by choice); people feel I need to blog about my life. So, here it is. I hope you all enjoy it.

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

YEAH!! Im so happy you decided to take the plunge!! :} Ill add you to my blog list. Add us to yours. :} Happy blogging.

Tess said...

a squirrel bite? how come I've never heard that story?
welcome to the blogging world.

alliehoopes said...

HooRAY for a blog not just about mommies and kids. Blogland needs some variety and yours looks like fun.